SMB Compass is a professional business financing company focused on providing financing and education to small businesses across the United States. We are home to some of the country's most trusted industry experts to assist you with more than one solution to your financing needs.
Our team's expertise goes beyond lending; we offer you well-calculated advice on invoice financing, equipment financing, asset-based loans, and more so you have peace of mind in terms of growth. We'll help you unlock your potential by adding value to your assets-the only thing you need to do is focus on what matters.
Invoice factoring allows businesses to use unpaid invoices as collateral in exchange for upfront cash. Lenders typically give you 80% to 95% of the total invoice value upon approval, and you’ll receive the remaining 5% to 20% (minus a small transaction fee) once your customers pay their dues.
The main benefit of invoice factoring is that it frees up the cash tied to your outstanding invoices. With more capital available, you can cover day-to-day expenses, take in more customers and invest in growth opportunities.
If you have outstanding invoices to sell, you can apply for invoice factoring. We provide guidance and give you all the answers you need on how to qualify for invoice factoring. Some of the industries we work with include:
© 2022 SMB Compass. All Rights Reserved