Fast Business Loans
Get access to revolving funds when you need it most
How much are you looking for?
Benefits of working with SMB Compass
Successful track record of supporting entrepreneurs
Free consultations to discuss financing options
5 Star Customer Reviews
Over $250 million delivered to 1,250+ businesses
25+ years of business lending expertise
Flexible and low cost options available
Fast and Flexible Loan For Maintaining Cash Flow
A fast business loan is a business loan that can be funded in 24-48 hours and usually can be funded with minimal documentation. A fast business loan allows businesses to take advantage of opportunities and cover unexpected expenses.
If you’re like most small business owners, you understand maintaining healthy cash flow is important to the success of your business. Unfortunately, many businesses deal with cash flow issues. Business owners use fast business loans to help cover the costs of daily operations, inventory purchases, upgrading equipment, and other different business opportunities.
SMB Compass has helped provide financing for over 1,000 small and medium sized businesses throughout the United States. We understand that your business needs require immediate attention. Our team provides small businesses with quick loans that are flexible and helpful for businesses in every industry. Our flexible loan programs come with rates starting as low as 5.25% APR and can be funded within hours. We offer eight different types of loans for every business need imaginable. If you need financing now and want to know more, you can speak to one our lending experts right now!
Advantages to Quick Business Loans
What are the different types of loans?
Bridge loans are short-term loans created to address immediate funding needs. This type of loan is best used when you have the need to bridge a cash flow gap, leverage on a business opportunity, or pay for an unexpected or unforeseen expense. Instead of draining your savings or passing on an attractive business opportunity, a bridge loan can cover these costs for you. These funds can be wired into your account within 24 hours or less.
Business Lines of Credit
If you’re looking to purchase an expensive piece of equipment for your business, equipment financing is the best loan program for you. You can use this type of financing to purchase or lease vehicles, furniture, machinery, and much more.
Multi-Year Term Loan
Merchant Cash Advance
Invoice financing is a type of funding where you as a business owner sell your outstanding invoices to third party companies. These funding companies will then pay you 80% to 90% of the total value from each invoice, giving you instant cash. You’ll be able to receive the remaining 10% to 20% once your customers pay their invoices, minus a small lender’s fee.
Quick Business Loans for Every and All Industries
The transportation industry relies on financing to operate effectively. With notoriously long payment terms, some business owners are not paid until 15-60 days after completing an invoice. While some businesses do decide to factor their invoices, there is always a need for extra working capital. If a truck goes down and they don’t have the money to repair it or buy a new truck immediately, they are losing out on significant revenue. The longer the truck is off the road the more money a business owner is losing. Whether the need is equipment or working capital, the faster the business owners gets the financing, the quicker they are back to generating revenue.
Doctors and Medical practices
Qualifications for a Fast Business Loan
Business Owners that have used Quick Business Loans
Case Study #1
Case Study #2
Case Study #3
FAQ About Fast Business Loans
How much will I qualify for?
What is the application process?
We know how busy small business owners are, so we make sure that our online loan application forms only take a few minutes of your time. Here’s how you can apply for a loan:
- Fill out our online loan application form. Our customer service team will be more than happy to assist you throughout the entire process.
- Expect a call, text, or email from one of our lending experts after submitting your loan application.
- Review loan offers from several lenders and choose the one that works best for your business.
- Get funded! Once approved, you’ll be able to receive the funds within 24 to 48 hours.
How long will the process take to get funded?
What are your interest rates?
|Business Line of Credit||Starting at 5.75%|
|Equipment Financing||5.25% to 24.99%|
|Inventory Financing||Starting at 7.25%|
|Invoice Financing||6% to 18%|
|Purchase Order Financing||1.5% to 3.5%|
|Bridge Loans||8.99% to 29.99%|
What documents will I need to provide?
Is there a hard credit pull?
What can be used for collateral?
You can use the following assets as collateral for a secured loan:
- Accounts receivable (A/R)
- Purchase orders
- Machinery and equipment
- Commercial real estate
- Marketable securities
- Intellectual property