CASE STUDY #2
Let's Get Started
Owning a successful pharmacy requires a significant amount of working capital to purchase inventory and cover day-to-day expenses. So when this family-owned pharmaceutical business lost its largest customer, we knew we had to help them get back on their feet.
- Historically profitable and Cash Flowing business lost its largest customer
- Unsophisticated Accounting and Finance systems
- They were unable to convert them to their ABL group
- The company was in default for 18 months
- SMB provided a refinancing option after spending time with the company to understand their situation and potential path to refinancing
- Negotiated multiple subordinations with key suppliers
- Negotiated interim line extension with an existing banking relationship
- Refinancing took 75 days from start to finish
- Paid off bank whole
Ready to apply for a Business Loan?