Permits, licenses, equipment repair, insurance, and credit card fees are just some of the business expenses that can arise on a regular basis like clockwork. When this occurs, it’s important for business owners to have quick access to cash in order to address these expenses. However, it’s common knowledge that getting quick business loans from banks is virtually impossible.

That’s why SMB Compass makes it easier for small business owners like you to receive quick business loans when you need them. In fact, we have helped over 1,000 small businesses owners take their companies to the next level, and we can do the same for you and your business too!

Don’t hesitate to talk to one of our lending experts today with absolutely no obligation on your part. One of our lending experts will be happy to discuss your needs with you in complete confidence. The types of financing we can help furnish for you include:

Business Lines of Credit

A business line of credit provides a measure of flexibility that most traditional loans do not. Once approved, lenders assign you a predetermined credit limit which you are then free to withdraw funds from as needed. You only have to pay for the amount you borrow, plus interest. Most business owners use their business line of credit to deal with cash flow issues and pay for business expenses. What about you?

SBA Loans

The Small Business Administration (SBA) created the SBA loans to help small business owners like you secure financing. Contrary to popular belief, traditional lenders provide you with the money – not the SBA. However, the SBA guarantees up to 85% of your loan, which lessens the risk for lenders, making it easier for a small business person to acquire needed financing.

Equipment Financing

If you need equipment for your healthcare, construction, a hotel business, or whatever your equipment need is, this type of financing provides you with the money you need to purchase or lease high ticket equipment. With one of our quick business loans, you’ll be able to receive your funds within 24 to 48 hours. Contact us today!

Asset-Based Loans

As the name suggests, an asset-based loan is a type of financing that relies on collateral. You need to pledge business assets to secure the loan, such as accounts receivable, inventory, commercial real estate, purchase orders, marketable securities, or machinery and equipment.

Multi-Year Term Loan

A multi-year term loan provides you with a repayment schedule of two to five years. Its long repayment terms and low monthly payments make it an attractive option for business owners looking to manage and improve their cash flow. To qualify for a multi-year term loan, you need to have good personal credit, great historical cash flow, and strong business trade credit.

Merchant Cash Advance

A merchant cash advance is different from a loan because it’s an advance against your future sales. You’ll be able to receive a lump sum, which you can then pay back by remitting a small percentage of your credit or debit card sales each month.

Invoice Financing

With invoice financing, you as a business owner sell your pending invoices to a credit facility in exchange for immediate funds. You receive up to 85% of the total invoice value; while the remaining 15% (minus a small fee) is forwarded to you once your customers pays their invoices. This type of financing is great for businesses that want to free up cash using unpaid invoices.

Bridge Loans

Bridge loans are a short-term financial solution that are mainly used to address immediate funding needs. Many business owners use it to bridge cash flow gaps as well as fund new business opportunities, or pay for unforeseen expenses. Once qualified, you’ll be able to receive and use the money within 24 hours.

Quick Business Loans for Every and all Industries

If you need quick business loans, SMB Compass is here to help you. We are funding experts who have, and continue to work with numerous small businesses representing virtually every and all industries. That’s why we’re supremely confident we can source the financing you need, and find it for you quickly and efficiently. As you can see below, business owners from a variety of industries rely on us to secure the financing they need. Talk to one of our lending experts today and get a free no obligation quote!

  • Construction
  • Restaurants/Bars
  • Doctors/Medical Practices
  • Hotels/Lodging
  • Beauty Salons/Spas
  • Retail Stores
  • Auto Repair and Sales
  • Landscaping Services
  • Toy/Gift Industry
  • Transportation
  • Manufacturing
  • Staffing
  • Technology
  • Accountants and Auditors
  • Veterinary Financing
  • Franchises

Plus, numerous others!